Catch Up With Some Past Rye Athletes

Remember these old names?

Andrew Livingston

Going into his senior year at Brown, Livingston has spent most of his time playing on Browns JV Football team. He has no recorded stats on their varsity team but hopefully that will change this upcoming season.

Tim Degraw

Entering his Junior season playing for Yale Baseball, Tim Degraw is shining. In his freshman year, Tim earned Honorable Mention All Ivy in his first season with the Bulldog being one of two players to appear in all 48 games for Yale, making 46 starts in center field, hitting .242 with four doubles and 23 RBI’s. In his Sophomore campaign, Tim appeared in all of Yale’s 52 games and had 42 RBI’s and hit a team-best .343. He also earned NCAA Corvallis Regional All-Tournament Team, Second Team All-Ivy, and New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association Division I All-New England Second Team.

Chase Pratt

A two-way football and baseball player at Wesleyan University, Chase is tearing it up. He has not seen a lot of the football field but as a freshman on the diamond, Pratt Appeared in 10 games as well as 2 conference games.

George Kirby

After being drafted in the 32nd round by the New York Mets in his senior year of high school, Kirby decided to decline the offer and take his talents to the Elon University baseball team. In his freshman year Kirby made 16 appearances posting a 4.84 ERA and earning CAA All-Rookie Team selection, while even posting a No-Hitter. He has currently posted a 1.67 ERA with a 4-1 record on the 2018 season and has earned the recognition as one of Elons Ace’s.

Charlotte Tucci

Entering her junior season as a defensemen for the Duke Woman’s Lacrosse team, Tucci is bringing experience back to the field. Last season, Charlotte played in 12 of 17 contests as a sophomore while also earning ACC Academic Honor Roll for her second year coming.

Laz Chavez

Entering his “Redshirt Junior” season playing for the Syracuse Lacrosse team, Chavez is also bringing experience back to the field. Last season as a sophomore, Laz appeared in 10 games as a reserve defensemen and as a wing on face offs. He also earned ACC Honor Roll for the second time.

Chris Santangelo

Entering his senior season for the UPenn Lacrosse team, Chris is tearing it up. His career stats include 38 games played, 6 goals, 4 assists, 33 shots, 159 ground balls, 5 CT, and an insane 310/597 face offs.

Try to catch up with some of these past Rye High School athletes and wish them luck in their upcoming seasons!